- Mobile: this is simply a copy of your website where the server delivers an optimized page that is smaller and easy to navigate. This helps in creating a fully customized mobile user experience rendering it ideal for sites needing complex functioning.
- Responsive: here the device works and adapts according to the screen size and orientation. Most of the marketing agency Singapore uses responsive design, as is the most flexible and cheaper to improve the user experience for current and future devices.
- Mobile: here you need to create a different domain that can affect the organic search. Due to this, the link shared from browsers doesn’t qualify the search link equity toward your primary site.
- Responsive: as this showcases the same content at the same URL, the link equity is kept safe and the content is formatted for the device and resolution properly rendering it perfect for search and usability.
- Mobile: reworking on a site could lead to higher maintenance and cost over time.
- Responsive: this design will work in the imminent months and years devices with no requirement of being adjusted. This helps in extending the life of the existing website.